Agilent power source/analyzers are designed for applications which require precise control, accurate measurements, and analysis of single and three phase ac power. The feature set and performance levels of this product family provide the flexibility necessary to power and test a wide variety of devices.
The 6834B is ideal for applications such as power supply testing, UPS testing, avionics ATE, the testing of power factor corrected equipment and devices, and compliance testing to regulatory standards.
- ac output capability and compact single-phase and three-phase "one-box" solutions
- Power line disturbance simulation
- Arbitrary waveform generation and high-accuracy measurements
- Built-in harmonic analysis capability
- Built-in GPIB and RS-232 interface with SCPI programming
- VXI plug&play drivers and CE mark
- Maximum output frequency of 5 kHz
- Programmable single-phase/three-phase mode switch
- Elgar PIP9012 code built into mainframe
For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link