- Maximum Number of Laser Lines Input: 1000
- Wavelength Range: 1270 – 1650 nm (182 to 236 THz)
- Wavelength Absolute Accuracy: ±0.2 ppm (±0.3 pm at 1550 nm and 1310 nm) for laser lines separated by ≥10 GHz
Agilent''s Multi-Wavelength Meter 86122A is the right, instrument to efficiently develop, manufacture and verify optical components for next generation high-speed applications, especially systems equipped with tunable transmitter laser.
- Wavelength scan in less than 0.5sec
- Wavelength accuracy: +- 0.3 pm
- High Laser Input power: 10dBm (18dBm - Safe Input level)
- Advanced built-in measurement applications (Drift, OSNR, Data Logging, FP Laser Characterization)
- Built-in HeNe laser wavelength standard
- The fast wavelength scan allows you to double the speed of characterizing optical devices versus wavelength.
- The wavelength accuracy gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel''s wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- Enables you to test transmitter without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in applications allow smart stand-alone test stations, which reduces footprint requirements and costly test procedure development.
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.